For 5 Hours
Melbourne Jukebox Hire Mobile Discos have listed some most important things when choosing D. J. service. We hope they
are helpful to you in making your decision, regardless of what company you choose.
Experience is an important factor when choosing your D.J service. Generally, those D.J services that have been in business
for 25 years like us, are more knowledgeable and reliable than those
'FLY BY NIGHT' operations.
Also, make sure that the D.J.'S have had experience with your type of event, i.e. corporate functions, 21st, birthday party's,
engagements, weddings, hotels, kids disco's, primary school discos, etc.
MOBILE DISCO HIRE MELBOURNE
HIRE NOW ON 1300 888 581 OR†BOOK ONLINE
There is NO substitute for Experience
It's a big day for you, at Melbourne Jukebox Hire Mobile Disco we're well aware of that, which is all the more reason why you not
only want it to be successful, but memorable.
Relax if you choose Melbourne Jukebox Hire Mobile Disco you can be assured that:
- Your D.J. will arrive on time appropriately dressed.
- We play all of your requests, as well as play any CDs that you bring.
- We play background music as your guests arrive and while they are eating.
- A microphone for those all-important speeches.
- We play music from the 50's, 60's, Rock 'n' Roll, 70's, 80's Classics to the latest top 40.
- 24 Hours customer/technical support.
- Your D.J will ring you and confirm your bookings on the week of the function
Getting Engaged or having a Wedding is special time in your life, family and friends all gathered round
to wish the happy couple to be all the best.
What better way to compliment your Engagement party, or your Wedding than having
Melbourne Jukebox Hire provide the entertainment.
Your wedding and engagement plan includes:
- A Professional DJ with years of experience
- A DJ that arrives on time and can act as MC if you desire
- A DJ that will adjust the music to your liking
- Background music will set the mood for the night
- Playing hits from the 50's right through to the 90's
The following program is suggested as a guide to help you with the format of your wedding reception.
Bridal party enters - MC/ DJ asks the guests to be upstanding as the Bridal Party make their entrance and proceed to the
Best Man and Chief Bridesmaid lead the Bridal Party with the Bride and Groom at the rear.
First course is served.
Then the main course is served. Champagne is poured after the main course in preparation for the speeches and toasts.
Speeches. The MC/ DJ co-ordinates the speeches.
The traditional order is:
- Toasts to the Bride and Groom
- Response by the Groom and his toast to the Bridesmaid.
- Response by the Best Man and Groomsman.
- Reading of telegrams by the Best Man and Groomsman.
- MC/ DJ invites anyone wishing to take a photo of the cutting of the cake to get ready.
Circle for departure of the Bride and Groom - the guests are asked to form a farewell circle.
The Bride farewells her guests by moving to the left the Groom move to the right.
The last farewells are made to the parents/ immediate family. Bar service ceases.
Conclusion of function once the speeches are over the MC/ DJ should conduct the Bride and Groom to the table area where
the Wedding Cake is displayed.
The Bride and Groom cut the cake together.
The Bride holds the knife, the Groom puts his hand over hers, and they cut the first slice.
Usually this dance bracket is led by the Father of the Bride with the Bride, followed by the Mother of the Groom with the Groom.
After a short interval all of the guests are invited to join in.
After the first course the MC/ DJ will announce the Bridal Waltz.
The Bride and Groom are welcomed to the dance floor, followed by the Groom and Bride's parents.
The Bridal Party are invited to dance and after this everyone is invited to join in.
We know you'll have a fantastic time planning your big day!
If you are using DJs, and you wish to provide your own music for the Bridal Waltz, it will be given back to the Bride's
parents after the function.
Thank you for choosing Melbourne Jukebox Hire and good luck with your special day.
Melbourne Jukebox Hire are a company, which have been organising school fund raising events for 15 years.
We are looking to helping your school raise money this year.
The type of entertainment we provide is vast, though our main area of expertise is our mobile disco and light shows.
In the 15 years that we have been assisting fund raising events we have what we believe to be a successful formula that we use
and advise all our clients to do the same.
The following are the main points of the formula:
- An experienced D.J that relates to children and can organise games and host competitions.
- Professional disco console and light show
- Advertising in school newsletters and posters
- Holding function on friday night 6 pm to 9.30 pm
- Separating preps 1 and 2 from grades 3,4,5,and 6
- Additional funds raised from the sale of food and drinks
We have found that by following the above formula, the school will be able to raise funds between $700
and $1,200 after costs.
Specialising in school formals end of year graduations and primary school fundraisers
The following is a list of school that we have provided with similar service over the years:
Range Bank Primary School, St Peters College, Syndal South Primary School, Frankston Heights Primary, Healesville Blue Light,
Mount Evelyn Christian School, Brentwood Primary, St Justinís Primary, Holmesglen Tafe, Doveton Primary School, St Michaels
Primary, R.M.I.T Caulfield campus.
To take advantage of this offer, call Melbourne Jukebox Hire manager on:
Phone: (03) 1300 888 581 Mobile: 0412 008 663 or 0423 761 938 Email: